The Jump view consolidates performance and asymmetry metrics for all of the fundamental jump activities.
The Jump view outline the metrics calculated from each jump activity, as well as changes in these metrics over time.
To generate a jump view, at least one Consecutive Countermovement Jump (CCMJ), one Cyclic Jump, and one Single Leg Jump for Height and for Distance (SLJ) must be performed - performing all of these jumps on the same day will give a more detailed Jump View.
- CCMJ Reactive Strength Index
- CCMJ Average Jump Height
- CCMJ Maximum Jump Height
- Cyclic Jump Reactive Strength Index
- Cyclic Jump Average Jump Height
- Cyclic Jump Maximum Jump Height
- SLJ Left Leg Average Jump Height
- SLJ Right Leg Average Jump Height
- SLJ Jump Height Asymmetry
- SLJ Left Leg Average Jump Distance
- SLJ Right Leg Average Jump Distance
- SLJ Jump Distance Asymmetry